Call for Papers
Papers and Workshops accepted for presentation should be related to the following disciplines:
- Curriculum Design & Development
- Material Development
- Language Assessment and Evaluation
- Second Language Acquisition
- Language Education Policy and Implementation
- English Literacy
- World Englishes (English as a Lingua Franca)
- Research in Second Language Education
- Teaching Pedagogy
- Language Program Evaluation
- Computer Application in Language Education
- Language & Culture
Types of presentation
- Paper Presentation: 25 minutes (including Q & A)
- Workshop: 50 minutes (including Q & A)
- No Poster Presentation
Notification of acceptance: 21 March 2014
Abstract submission procedure
- Visit the abstract submission website:
- Register and verify your registration via email
- Log-in and type your abstract, personal details, and contact information
- Topic of presentation should not exceed 150 characters.
- Your abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Short bio data must be included with not more than 150 words.
In case you have co-presenter(s), only corresponding person is required to register first. Co-presenters' names can be added on the abstract submission website, and they will be required to register later after the screening result.Start your paper submission here.
Evaluation of proposal
Your proposal will be evaluated by two referees on the basis of the following: Relevance, appropriateness, and significance of the topic to the conference theme
Originality of the work
Clarity of stated research objectives, description of research design, data collection methods, and findings, as appropriate