Call for Papers
Our Tri-ELE e-Journal Call for Papers is now open. Authors must follow the guidelines of TRI-ELE e-Journal. Please note that manuscripts not adhering to the guidelines will be returned for revision without review.
- Deadline for e-Journal call for papers: 31 July 2014
- Notification of papers accepted:30 September 2014
Guidelines for Contributors
- Article – Article refers to a full-length original empirical investigation, consisting of introduction, materials and methods, results, and discussion and conclusions. The article should not exceed 10,000 words or 15 – 20 printed pages (excluding the abstract, references, tables and/or figures).
- Format – The paper should be formatted in one column format with 1” margin and double line spacing throughout. Authors are advised to use Time New Roman-12 point font. Every page of the manuscript must be numbered.
- Style of the Manuscript – Authors must follow the style of the latest version of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Submission of Manuscripts – All articles must be submitted via e-mail. Please send your Word Document file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Journal Submission – (your name)”
- Peer Review – TRI-ELE follows a double-blind peer-review process. Peer reviewers are experts chosen by journal editors to provide written assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the submitted manuscript, with the aim of improving the reporting of research and identifying the most appropriate and highest quality material for the journal.